Comcast Assoc. Analyst, Technical Quality Command in Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for monitoring and supporting the performance of the company's server and business applications for advertising services infrastructure. Provides administrative support for equipment requests. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Monitors, resolves and documents incidents pertaining to advertising technical infrastructure, potential problems and trends such as equipment malfunctions, software related problems, and incorrect operational procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
- Field of study in Computer Science, Information Sciences, and Technology
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Additional preferred Skills:
- ITIL experience business framework
- Knowledgeable in Windows server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Linux, putty, Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer