Unisys IT Service Manager (Incident, Problem, Change Management) in Englewood, Colorado
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings:Unisys,Stealth™,CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
Oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL-based service support and/or technical account management in the coordination of incident ownership and customer account management on a 24x7 basis. Responsibilities include the management and oversight of service delivery processes, which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management as well as resource coordination, customer management, dispute and technical resolution management, and communications at various levels during services engagements from tactical (incident-based) to strategic (Global Account Management Strategies).
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, account teams, field service personnel and customers. Actively listening and accurately paraphrasing technical information, simplifying it, as necessary, in order for all bridge participants to understand the status of the incident restoration.
- Provides point of contact for process related questions or issues and facilitates process related meetings such as daily operations, Incident governance and review, Change Advisory Board, Problem Review Board, etc.
- Maintaining control of conference bridge calls while handling conflicts diplomatically. Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
- Process engineering, along with presenting operational and service level reports and explains service level support available. Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness to assist with eliminating reoccurring issues.
- Facilitates Unisys standard processes for ITIL core functions such as Major Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, etc.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred. Background investigation and drug screen required.
- 3+ years of relevant incident, problem and or change management experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 processes and principals, ITIL certification desired
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully influence and negotiate with the client / vendors to ensure positive outcome in the delivery of service.
- Excellent customer service, conflict resolution, facilitation and executive presentation skills required. Ability to create and document processes.
Ability to work any / all shifts (1st, 2nd or 3rd) if required
Posted 19 Days Ago
- Full time