CommonSpirit Health System Director, Enterprise Application Integration in Englewood, Colorado
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
This position provides strategic oversight to lead and execute CommonSpirit Health’s Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) strategy, product roadmaps, operations, and program delivery services. The System EAI Leader is considered a subject matter expert in the functional/technical domain, program/service delivery management, industry leading techniques, and best practices; and is expected to contribute to the continuous
improvement and innovations associated with critical EAI platforms. The role is responsible for all day to day EAI activities and deliverables for all of EAI service delivery areas by providing strategic direction to multiple EAI teams. The role has direct supervision over a large team of CommonSpirit Health employees and third party contracted resources.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
Develop and execute the overall CommonSpirit Health strategy for system level Enterprise Application Integration
Manage teams of EAI leaders and staff including CommonSpirit Health Employees and contractors
Lead EAI architecture strategic direction and implementation that takes into account critical relationships between multiple complex business processes, applications, and system platforms.
Drive the strategic direction for organization's EAI architecture standards, assess emerging trends and aligns the EAI technology architecture with the overall strategic goals of the business
Develop and manage the EAI fiscal year budget, plan, and synergy goals
Manage key vendor relationships and ensure overall EAI product delivery and service level agreements
Establish a strategy and execute the plan for system level Real-Time (HL7), Batch Managed Filed Transfer (MFT), and Application Programming Interface (API) Management based Data Integration solutions
Provide system level EAI consultation, solution design, and operational support while building strong alignment and partnerships across many business and IT organization units
Evaluate business initiatives that need innovative EAI solutions to integrate systems across existing and new businesses, mergers & acquisitions, and enterprise-wide system implementations
Lead EAI Technology & Enterprise Solution Architecture focused on EAI Product Architecture, Environment Management, Product Roadmaps, Frameworks, Governance, Major Incident Support, DR, and Monitoring Tools
Lead EAI Operations & Support to enable 24x7 Incident Support, Request / Change / Problem Management, Audit, Interface Monitoring & Inventory Management
Manage all aspects of EAI Program & Project service delivery of end to end project services aligned to all CommonSpirit Health Service Lines/Applications & Divisions
Operationalize API Management services and strategic API adoption supporting Digital transformation
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $59.53 to $77.39, hourly rates, annualized.
Required Education and Experience
• Master’s degree in related technical / business areas or equivalent work experience
• At least five years’ experience Healthcare IT
• At least six years Information Technology Leadership experience
• Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
• Experience managing a large team
• 5-10 years of healthcare systems implementation, and/or experience in progressively responsible positions.
• PMP Certification Preferred
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
• Experience with modern and legacy Enterprise Application Integration strategies and services
• Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with other System IT Leaders as well as divisional leadership and staff
• Communicates effectively and concisely to promote positive working relationships and achieve desired outcomes
• Participates in the development, management and monitoring of the overall Data and Analytics and Data Integration EAI / EMPI / HIE strategy to achieve and sustain benefits
• Works with the communications lead to develop a communications plan for his/her System level initiatives
• Exceptional communication skills and executive presence
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of continuous agile-oriented quality delivery methods
• Experience in implementing clinical/ancillary applications is desirable
• Strong project/program management skills
• Leadership attributes (strategic thinking, drive business change, sharing of organizational goals, leading multidisciplinary groups).
• Promotes effective employee engagement, career development, and succession planning for IT leaders and staff including performance evaluations, hiring and termination procedures.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Effective oral and written communication
• Effective presentation skills
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at Dignity Health and experience #humankindness.
Job ID 2020-144215
Employment Type Full Time
Department Enterprise Integration Applications
Hours / Pay Period 80
Facility Dignity Health System Office
Standard Hours Monday - Friday
Work Schedule 8 Hour
Location -Remote Opportunity
Optional Work Location US-CO-Englewood
Optional Work Location US-AZ-Phoenix