CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Associate Wealth Advisor in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Interested in a career in Certified Financial Planning? Want to work for a Career Building Firm with a passion for client service? Explore the possibilities at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP! We are looking to hire an experienced Associate Wealth Advisorfor our Denver, CO office.
The Associate Wealth Advisor (AWA) provides support to the Wealth Advisors & Senior Wealth Advisors in delivering comprehensive, holistic, financial services. The AWA works collaboratively in serving clients as part of a team. The AWA should have basic knowledge in financial planning concepts, insurance, and investments
Financial Planning: Advise clients regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial planning, estate, insurance, tax and investment strategies. Assist to create, implement, and continually review, a plan that includes strategies designed to help clients act as the steward of the client assets and achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service.
*Investments/Insurance: * Review and analyze investment data to formulate recommendations used to support the Wealth Advisor in the evaluation, design and oversight of client's total financial plan in pursuant of their long-term goals. Interpret investment trends and gather information for analysis. Conduct fundamental research to analyze investment data and formulate recommendations.
*External Client Support: * Supply clients with information related to day-to-day transactions, status of implementation plans and interim information between meetings.
Internal Client Support: Interact with Wealth Advisors to determine servicing requirements, problem solving strategies and coordinate daily client activity; oversee transaction processing, and handle inquiry resolution. Prepare presentations for client meetings. Prepare analysis for Wealth Advisors to service clients in the areas of asset allocation & investment management, personal and business tax laws, risk management and cash flow.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: 0-3 years of experience; experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field.
- Technical: Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Strong Microsoft Office/Excel skills, along with effective communication skills required.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and may require occasional non-local or overnight travel for client visits, training, meetings and/or other business-related purposes
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: 18-0859
Title: Associate Wealth Advisor
City: Greenwood Village