Cigna Bill/Account Services Sr Associate / CRP Helpline - Denver, CO in Greenwood Village, Colorado
This business operations position is within the Consumer Onboarding and Service Department. Provide customer service to our Select segment client base utilizing the Client Resources Portal. Acts as a resource for matrix partners inclusive of Sales and Client Advocacy as well as clients and brokers, with an emphasis on high client interaction. Supports standard front line troubleshooting skills and security access management for the portal. Facilitates scheduled training sessions via WebEx for customers on portal navigation and usage.
• Provides world class helpline customer service.
• Conducts analysis of multifaceted problems / issues, proposes recommended solutions and drives resolution.
• Communicates timely important complex information to appropriate levels of the organization.
• Requires technical / investigation and trouble shooting skills.
• Facilitates discussions / solutions with partners, and acts as a subject matter expert on all Client Resources portal related applications / reporting.
• Supports the creation and amendment of security access for portal users.
• Follows basic inventory management disciplines for managing workload.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1 year related Healthcare experience with Eligibility experience preferred
• Proficient in basic Microsoft applications i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
• Experience communicating with Clients and Brokers via phone and email is preferred
• Ability to work with multiple levels in a matrix environment
• Demonstrates the ability to provide & receive constructive feedback
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments simultaneously
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrates the ability to function in a team based / matrix environment
**Work hours - 7am to 4:30pm Mountain Time
**Once the skills are mastered - employee can work from home 1 day per week
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
Primary Location: Greenwood Village-Colorado
Work Locations: 8505 East Orchard Road Greenwood Village 80111
Job: Bus Ops--Employer Services
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 12, 2018, 9:05:47 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com