Red Robin ePMO Project Manager in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO the ePMO Project Manager (PM) is skilled in the management of medium to large projects across IT and the overall business. The PM will work to effectively manage timelines, resources, budgets, work efforts, risks, issues, and vendors with some oversight in order to meet the business objectives. Working as a key member of the ePMO team will give you the opportunity to work directly with executives and other senior stakeholders.
• Manage a variety of individual projects that span one or multiple lines of business using good judgment, and a hands-on approach to execute complex projects at specified quality levels while ensuring the achievement of desired business outcomes.
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
• Work with project stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, change control, metrics and success-criteria to ensure a successful deployment. Post-deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project results and successfully operationalize project deliverables.
• Develop, maintain, and evolve project plans, schedules, resource plans and other project artifacts.
• Actively work with cross-functional business leaders and project stakeholders to ensure there is a common understanding of resource capacity, organizational change capacity, and other project constraints ensuring visibility and transparency into all aspects of assigned projects.
• Anticipate, respond, and mitigate project risks and issues.
• Utilize Red Robin’s project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Facilitate process and requirements elicitation via interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Lead lessons learned on all projects and incorporates learning into future projects and tools.
• Ability to step back from the details toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
• Stay abreast of and leverage emergent restaurant / hospitality industry issues and trends to develop innovative solutions to Red Robin business needs.
• Manages project budget including invoice payment and ensures adherence to change control process.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Provide thought-leadership related to project management frameworks, tools and techniques.
• Prepare and communicate information for the appropriate audience level including presentations to senior and executive management.
• Support business leaders during strategic business planning by gathering information required for business case development, creating project and resource plans, authoring requests for proposal, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
• 5+ years of project management and/or consulting experience required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience leading successful projects or consulting engagements.
• Experience managing complex system implementation projects with multiple work streams focused on solutions or outcomes.
• Experience across multiple industries or functional business areas. Experience within Consulting, Restaurant, Hospitality, or Retail industries is strongly desired.
• Proficiency with various project management methodologies, approaches, techniques and tools.
• Involvement in and understanding of all phases of the project lifecycle.
• PMP or PRINCE2 certification is strongly desired.
• Exhibit excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, executives and the organization at large.
• Experience identifying, documenting and prioritizing requirements for business or technology projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possess a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques that can be used organize people and activities that clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions, sets well-defined objectives and measures, monitors progress, and delivers results.
• Knowledgeable about how organizations operate and knows how to get things done through both formal and informal channels.
• Flexibility to adapt project management approach and leadership style to the context and constraints of each project.
• Excels at leading diverse teams and possess the necessary soft skills to be successful including strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and building commitment within a team, and relating well to all kinds of people to build constructive and effective relationships.
• Creates focus for others by quickly identifying what is important and eliminating roadblocks.
• Quick and versatile learner that quickly grasps the essence of and underlying structure of ideas, technology/systems, processes, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence others without having direct authority.
• Flexible with a high tolerance for uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing, effective feedback.
• Experience leading custom development, API and third-party software implementations and integration projects. Familiarity with service oriented architecture and the software development lifecycle.
• Instinctive problem solver that uses rigorous logic and methods to delivery effective solutions.
• Competent in group facilitation and strong work ethic.
• Strong understanding and application of various project management methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall) and associated tools or standards (i.e. PMI/PMBOK, Lean, Six Sigma).
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Company: Red Robin
Req Number: 474509
Updated: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 00:00:00 GMT
Location: Greenwood Village,CO
Category: Home Office