Aerotek Automation Technician in Lakewood, Colorado
Aerotek is now hiring Automation Technicians in Lakewood!
Direct hire position with competitive pay and benefits package
• Spend majority of shift in clean room environment monitoring automated process and improving OEE where possible.
• Use Blue Mountain CMMS to ensure work orders for maintenance are documented and completed on-time.
• Completes maintenance activities such as: advanced troubleshooting of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, controls, camera and electrical systems; equipment performance improvement projects; process validation activities; corrective maintenance tasks; and preventative maintenance tasks.
• Contributes to process optimization through equipment design improvements, improvements to operating and maintenance procedures, and maintenance activities.
• Independently troubleshoots complex equipment with a high degree of quality and reliability.
• Implements permanent corrective actions to eliminate recurrent problems.
• Continues to develop skills and knowledge on equipment and RF welding utilizing: self study; CiNet/OWL; and knowledgeable team members.
• Mentoring of less experienced mechanics to help build their skills.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge of the manufacturing technologies, processes and equipment to provide support for all processes and equipment in all areas.
• Develops a good understanding of the theory, process, and equipment for RF welding and cam driven machines.
• Responds and executes work with a sense of urgency and utilizes support systems to minimize downtime.
• Performs all tasks in accordance with company and department policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Please call Caroline Jones at 720.773.3930 to apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.