Lockheed Martin Computer Systems Analyst Senior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people work with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Come join us in the Enterprise IT organization supporting the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Business Area. If you love all things Information Technology and get excited about building Defense Systems for our customer this is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
The candidate will work with customers to provide successful IT solutions for research, development, experimentation and demonstration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing operational and technical support for the local network and systems
- Providing technical support to the IT lab environments
- Identifying innovative systems solutions that meet customer requirements
- Ensuring solutions meet government and corporate compliance requirements
- Implementation and integration of new systems and applications
- Implementation of system upgrades and new system designs
- Resolution of system-related issues
- Performing network administration requirements
- Interfacing and collaborating with internal customers
- Ensuring and maintaining system security compliance
- Supporting a variety of technical and non-technical projects
- Building, sustaining, and upgrading hosting applications
- Administrative support for customers using the LM Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
WORK LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS AT THE DEER CREEK FACILITY IN LITTLETON, COLORADO.
Desired Skills: - Knowledge of SAN/NAS NetApp configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Disaster and Backup Recovery
- Knowledge of Cloud technology (CloudForms, AWS, vShpere)
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships
- Demonstrated effective communications skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated effective teaming and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Active DoD Secret Clearance (investigation within 5 years)
- Information Assurance Certification (Security +, CISSP, CEH)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Knowledge of switching and routing
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.