Lockheed Martin Computer Systems Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Come join us on Special Programs as we partner with the U.S. intelligence community to navigate the ever-changing global landscape. If you love all things space and get excited about the prospect of building premiere spacecraft for our customers, then Special Programs is the place for you to make a difference. Do what matters.
This Information Technology position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO. This desktop support position provides exceptional, high-quality, professional desktop, office applications and Engineering Tools support including troubleshooting to the internal user community. This position exemplifies outstanding customer service skills when responding to customer problems via phone, email, or the incident tracking system. The environment is primarily Microsoft Windows based along with Linux workstations. This position will also have the opportunity to participate in the testing of new desktop images and software compatibilities on those images. Additional responsibilities will include managing a sizable amount of IT equipment, which is tracked and reported through a property management database.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Primarily responsible for responding to classified helpdesk calls, emails to the helpdesk, and trouble tickets. Resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone or emails in support of internal customer computer hardware, software, or network systems. May direct calls to Tier 2 support for hardware and software problems.
• Tasks may include analysis, identification, and isolation of problems based upon comments and complaints from the customer; researches and analyze such problems utilizing expertise, historical database records; responding or redirecting calls to promptly provide resolutions.
• Deskside IT support for desktop clients and Engineering systems/tools users
• Deploy software applications and software vulnerability patches via software deployment tools, i.e. SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) and WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
• Create and manage access accounts
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Instructions (SOIs)
• Ability to learn how to script applications and tools for deployment
• Lead opportunity over the User Operations team
Desired Skills: • Knowledge of Remedy/ITSM (IT Service Management) System or similar ticket tracking system
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013
• Knowledge of Engineering Tools applications (EPDM, ProPricer, DOORS, MS Project Server, Hyperion, etc)
• Knowledge of Information Assurance / DoD Directive 8570
• Knowledge of scripting (Powershell, DSM, etc)
• Additional certifications in various disciplines (Network+, A+, MTA, MCSA, etc)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.