Lockheed Martin Facility Operations Analyst Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktiHGW3xYk&feature=youtu.be)
At the dawn of a new space age, Space is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing team is on a mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support, and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision limitless possibilities and we’ll build a better tomorrow with you.
Going to space is just the beginning. It’s what you do when you get there that matters. Lockheed Martin Space builds the satellites and spacecraft that do amazing things in space for our government and commercial customers. Connecting people, advancing discovery, and protecting what matters most…that’s what we do. As we look to the future, we’re driving innovations to help our customers do even more in orbit. Your mission is ours. As that mission evolves, we’ll be ready. At Space, we are driven by innovation and integrity. By applying the highest standards of business ethics and a forward-thinking mindset, we believe everything is within our reach.
Our facility in Littleton, CO (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1onHY6NoKI) seeks an early to mid-career level Facility Operations Analyst to join our mission. You will be part of a team of agile professionals who perform technical Facilities Maintenance & Operations responsibilities in support of 24/7 industrial facility operations within our Mountain Region, which includes 3.8 million sq ft. of structure space and 5,500 acres. As a member of our Facilities team, you’ll have the opportunity to use your education/experience to take on interesting challenges and become an integral part of our team as we build new, or redesign current, state of the art engineering facilities such as anechoic & thermal vacuum chamber test areas, critical manufacturing & assembly areas, technology support operations centers, and cutting-edge customer demonstration capabilities to name a few. This role will challenge you to use innovative approaches that will enable our ability to achieve mission success. Overtime required for plant coverage as necessary.
Summary of Key Duties: In this role you will....
• Provide field planning support and technical lead for multiple disciplines within Maintenance Operations.
• Define work priorities and coordinate scheduling major maintenance projects and routine work requests.
• Track work orders to achieve Plant Operations & Services goals.
• Develop cost & acquisition information for purchases and projects.
• Application of Lockheed Martin Space Facility Risk Management principles & Risk Plans to maintenance operations.
• Field manage maintenance sub-contractors. Monitoring work performed by vendors and/or subcontractors to determine adequacy of work relative to job specifications/scope, and recommends sub-contractor corrective actions as required.
• Develop SOWs for projects.
• Provide knowledgeable application of the UAW-LMC Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) as required.
• Lead and/or support Lockheed Martin internal audits and any state or federal safety audits or assessments.
• Participate in Facility Infrastructure Condition Assessments and energy reduction events.
• Develop & apply industry benchmarking best practices for maintenance operations and provide management with industry Lean strategies.
• Provide information for construction project design reviews and scope definition.
• Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
Our employees working in this level of position typically have 5 - 10 years of experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of Industrial and/or Commercial maintenance experience
• Proven experience in developing labor & material cost estimates for major maintenance projects & planned utility outages
• Proven experience in managing and reconciliation of purchasing
• Proven experience to meet daily dynamic work schedules, and make necessary adjustments to meet business needs
• Proven experience in the oversight and management of subcontract and vendor agreements
• Proven experience in Infrastructure Electrical Diagnostic & Operations
• Experience in development & implementation of risk mitigation plans
• Must be willing to work overtime requirements for plant coverage as necessary
• Must be a United States citizen and be able to obtain a TS/SCI government security clearance
• Advanced experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
• Experience working within a collective bargaining agreement and/or oversight of represented employees
• Electronics and controls experience
• Experience with Electrical Distribution over 600 Volts
• Experience working in a manufacturing facility
• Prior experience with LM P2P/SAP or related procurement system
• Familiarity & understanding of Facilities Command Media and Facilities operating process and procedures
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite programs
• NICET certifications
• Predictive analytics experience
• Experience in contract management and statement of work development
Join us. Let’s do Space!
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Benefits you can enjoy include:
• Paid time off
• 25 three-day weekends
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.