Lockheed Martin Ground Requirements Engineer in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Ground Requirements Engineer on Military Support Programs Block III program. Responsibilities include: Working with Ground team to maintain program specifications; maintain baseline control over the program specification documents, support program design reviews, and own Interface Control Document. Coordinate requirement changes and impact assessments with all Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and customers to ensure changes are reflected and flowed down to the appropriate procurement documents.
The successful candidate must have significant knowledge and experience of our requirements database DOORS. The successful candidate will work closely with leaders and peers to deliver completed products on time and within budget, supporting the program schedule. The successful candidate will determine and champion opportunities to improve the quality, cost, and schedule of future space vehicle development and production.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Applicant must have a solid engineering background that covers a variety of disciplines as well as a basic understanding of requirements development, analysis, verification, and reporting
- Experience using DOORS, EPDM (or equivalent), and MS Office products
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance or equivalent with the ability to maintain the clearance
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Special Program Customers
- Knowledge of and experience with the MSP program and their contractors
- Must be comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with test procedure and test plan development
- Experience working with customers and IPTs in developing and presenting requirements and verification plans
- Active TS/SCI
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.