Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst -IT Branding and User Experience in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Responsible for Space IT Branding and User Experience as part of the Technology & User Experience team in Space IT. Self-driven, creative, and design-oriented individual who can prioritize the IT user experience and can translate technical talk to non-technical employees. Passion for technology and how it impacts lives (think working on critical missions like returning to Mars)! Oversee the design and implementation of the internal IT brand.
- Leading the look and feel of our major internal communication vehicles (websites, PowerPoint templates, ETV ads, newsletters, apps, etc.)
- Developing and executing marketing and engagement strategies that align with Space and Lockheed Martin goals and objectives.
- Working closely with IT leadership, business partners, corporate communications, graphics, and other teams across Space and the rest of Lockheed Martin
-Collaborating with the Applications team to design and mature user interfaces and the overall user experience to emphasize simplicity, functionality, ease-of-use, and alignment to internal branding and identity
- Ensuring customer deliverables are met and appropriate milestone reviews are successfully conducted/documented as agreed upon
- Partnering with Space and Corporate Communications teams to integrate appropriate internal messaging/strategy into employee engagement activities and adhere to Lockheed Martin branding guidelines
- Identifying and leverage new technologies to provide employees with information in creative and innovative ways
- This position will be located in Denver Facility.
- US Citizenship is required
A strong eye for branding, design, and user experience is required, as is the ability to work well with a virtual team. Be a part of a fun, exciting, and dynamic environment as part of Space IT's Technology & User Experience team!
- Demonstrated project management and problem solving skills with the ability to take command of projects and quickly and efficiently drive them to completion
- Ability to multitask on projects requiring broad skill sets while maintaining meeting time-sensitive deliverables in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to work in a virtual, team-focused workgroup with a high number of inter-dependencies
- Demonstrated effective writing and editing skills - Demonstrated ability to clearly articulate and communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to create and build on organizational and product brand identity and systems branding
- Knowledge of implementation of digital channels of marketing
- Solid understanding and knowledge of digital media, marketing operations, and application development and support
- Adobe Photoshop or a similar graphic editor
- Adobe Illustrator or a similar vector art creation tool
- General graphic design and user interface design experience
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Creating executive-level PowerPoint presentations
- Designing mobile app user experience (UX), including strong, simple, and effective user interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to introduce and facilitate adoption of new ideas and concepts
- Understanding the human interface guidelines (HIG) for major platforms, such as Apple iOS, Windows, and Android (Material Design)
- Excellent proofreading skills and experience using AP and/or CMS guidelines
-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and rapid prototyping tools
-Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with business needs
- Familiarity with Web analytics tools such as Piwik or Google Analytics
- Possess a unique blend of creative, process and technical thinking skills with full understanding of the digital channels of marketing
- General understanding of the Aerospace and Defense environment
-Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.