Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) position supports multiple Lockheed Martin Space innovative programs located at the Waterton Facility in Littleton, CO.
This position will be supporting multiple Linux instances and VMWare. Responsibilities include the successful completion of system enhancements. Will coordinate between the organization and the customer to gather requirements and priorities for multiple programs. Experience with:
• Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include compliance and vulnerability remediation
• VMWare installation, monitoring, system administration, partitioning, replication, load balancing, and performance tuning
• Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) environments
• Perform disaster recovery as it relates to IT
• Support non-standard shifts as required to support periodic system tests, baseline promotions, and other mission critical activities. Ability to lift server equipment and relocate computer systems up to 30 lbs.
• U.S. Citizenship required
Requires an active DoD Top Secret and SCI clearance with adjudicated polygraph
• Ability to obtain IAT Level 2 or 3 certification (Security+, CASP, CISSP, or equivalent) within 90 days of hire
• Experience with RHEL
• Experience with VMware vSphere installation, configuration, and management
• Experience with configuration management and authentication protocols (LDAP)
• Experience with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) authentication services
• Ability to troubleshoot issues arising from the OS and network
• Knowledge of scripting and automation
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
• Active Top Secret and SCI clearance
• Adjudicated polygraph
• Knowledge of patch management tools and software deployments
• Knowledge managing Storage Area Networks (SAN)
• Knowledge administrating Windows Server environments
• Knowledge of secure network infrastructures
• Knowledge of system hardening and vulnerability remediation
• Knowledge of data backup systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.