Lockheed Martin IT Support Analyst in Littleton, Colorado
Description: This position is within Enterprise IT. Position provides dedicated local IT support to the Navigation Systems (NavSys) programs. Position required to maintain a complete lifecycle ownership approach for resolution of IT anomalies or questions related to the Integrated Digital Environment (IDE) applications and systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of collaboration solutions
- Performing system integration functions as directed by lead.
- Acting as Business Unit Sponsor (BUS) and interfaces with internal and external program staff to provide access to program data via collaboration tools.
- Successfully responding to user requests for assistance via Service Central incidents.
- Analyzing user requests and incidents to determine level of complexity in identifying resolution(s)
- Providing solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity. Many issues are non-standard and require involved research and investigation work.
- Working under general supervision only. Takes general direction and makes independent decisions to implement
- Collaborating with lead on architecture upgrades and consolidations within NavSys programs.
- Creation and presentation of training material for new or custom capabilities.
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for NavSys collaboration and general IT needs. Failure to provide high support and results may cause delays in program schedules and could result in allocation of additional resources
- Frequent outside customer contact. Representing the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with IT tools
- Responsibility for preparation and presentation with team at IT CCB, etc.
- Taking general direction to support any NavSys projects
- Proactively identifies and resolves program and functional area IT related issues, which ensure consistent and reliable IT tools and functionality
- Successfully engaging with continuous improvement activities for program
- Performing user-level coordination to ensure that program and functional area requirements are well-defined, comprehensive and understood
- Assuming other Information Technology operational activities as assigned
-Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills and orientation
-Effective written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to communicate and work with executives and others having varying levels of technical skills
-Strong knowledge of MS OS and Office suite of tools
-Effective teaming and interpersonal skills
-Demonstrated self starter with proven ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
-Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
-Ability to multi-task and prioritize user requests.
-Broad knowledge (administration, development, access control) of current Collaboration Tools (e.g. IDE, SharePoint) illustrated by previous related work or school experience
-SharePoint administration, site creation, and workflow development experience highly desired
-Effective troubleshooting skills demonstrated through related work experience
-Demonstrated technical problem solving abilities
-HTML or some software development background highly desired
-InfoPath forms development
-Desktop support skills, including software and hardware support to end-users
-Familiarity with Service Central incident management processes
-NSPR experience moving requests through the process with Engineering Tools, Purchasing, Legal and IT Security is a plus
-Proven strong analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated through related work/school experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.