Lockheed Martin Requirement and Verification Lead in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin Special Programs looking for a Requirements and Verification Lead for Military Support Programs. The successful candidate will
• own the program requirement and verification baseline
• lead specification and interface control document development
• support development of baseline, ground, and flight test planning and design reviews
• lead Qualification Review Boards
• draft detailed test plans for system level environmental tests
• provide support during system level environmental tests.
The successful candidate must have significant knowledge and experience of our requirements database DOORS. The successful candidate will work closely with leaders and peers to deliver completed products on time and within budget, supporting the program schedule. The successful candidate will determine and champion opportunities to improve the quality, cost, and schedule of future space vehicle development and production.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical discipline with at least 5 years of related experience
• Experience identifying, decomposing, allocating and verifying/validating requirements
• Participating in Systems Engineering reviews (such as: SRR, PDR, CDR, MRR)
• Experience with space flight hardware from component specification and development through system integration and test
• Technical leadership of small teams or projects
• Active Top Secret security clearance within the last two years
• Extensive experience/familiarity with the DOORS database
• Multiple years of direct requirements development experience
• Experience with requirements validation and verification
• Customer interface experience, preferably Special Programs
• Ability to build strong relationships with program internal and external customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members, customers, and leadership
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi-disciplinary environment
• Active TS/SCI security clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.