Lockheed Martin Security Representative in Littleton, Colorado
Description: On-site Industrial Security Representative at the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Waterton (Littleton CO) facility supporting the Space Protection Programs and Advanced Mission Studies Areas. Support security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies. Performs in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for DoD 5205.07, ICD, NISPOM compliant program activity. Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company compliance and contract execution. Implementation of manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors’ access to classified materials. Processes clearances and customer visits and provides support for classified meetings. The successful candidate will support all aspects of security to include personnel, physical, technical, visitor control and classification management. Develop security education programs and conduct security training. Prepare operating procedures outlining regulations, and establishing procedures for the handling, storing and transportation of program assets. Assisting with document and program asset management and accountability. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Other duties as assigned. Administers and audits security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material.
- Active Top Secret/SCI required, with current CI Poly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NISPOM/DCID/DoD 5205.07 series documents.
- Self-driven and results-oriented, capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are critical to the success of this position.
- Must be available to respond after hours and be on call.
- Prior SAP/SAR/SCI experience.
- Demonstrated experience in INFOSEC, OPSEC, and Counterintelligence.
- Previous experience supporting life-cycle security requirements from proposal to contract close-out.
- Able to manage multiple security protection levels existing on a program is a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.