Lockheed Martin SmartSat Software Engineering Associate Manager in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Do you have a commitment to success, proven interpersonal skills, a positive outlook? Are you a creative thinker and problem solver? Are you looking for a meaningful career?
If so, then we would love to speak with you! The Engineering & Technology organization is a highly dynamic and growing organization that plays a vital role in providing mission-critical intelligence solutions by optimizing satellite constellations, processing data through its entire life cycle and developing reliable cutting-edge infrastructure for information dissemination across a global network and to a variety of programs.
Within these Programs, you will participate in the design, development, verification and deployment of complex new software. You will utilize your previous software experience, and/or skills, to develop and maintain software using the following languages and technologies; C++, Java, Python, Big Data, Data Science, Cyber Security, and Embedded systems
The SmartSat Product Line is seeking a highly motivated Associate Manager to join the team and take on technical and project management duties.
Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to lead a software team.
- Previous C, C++, Java, or Python experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Full Spectrum Leadership
- Experience with full Software Development Life-cycle.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent team orientation with strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills.
- Experience with Embedded Software Development.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis/Design.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to support multiple engineering discipline requirements and coordination of employee task assignment, etc. while leading and balancing the needs of the personnel on the team.
- Previous technical or management experience
- Demonstrated communication/presentation experience.
- Understanding of satellite software systems.
- Ability to work with multiple programming languages, operating systems, and development environments.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.