Lockheed Martin Sys Integratn/Test Eng Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
A an Electrical Test Engineer and Certified Test Conductor you will perform some of these key duties:
• Responsible for development of automated test scripts, procedures, telemetry displays, limit files, and other documentation needed to conduct Space Vehicle (SV) and Subsystem level testing at the Factory and at the Launch Base.
• Drive execution of electrical test scripts and procedures required for specific test phases.
• Lead the review and analysis of telemetry and test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies SV functionality and performance.
• Document test anomalies found during test execution.
• Support Program System Engineering and CPEs in the verification of test requirements.
• Lead trouble shooting to resolve test anomalies.
• Understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of SV Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process disciplines, operations, safety, and command media.
• Assist Test Engineering management in generating SV test execution schedules and personnel training.
This position is 2nd shift which is approximately 2pm - 10pm
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
• Candidate must have a BS in Engineering or other related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
• Candidate must have a strong background in testing and troubleshooting integrated systems
• Candidate must have experience maintaining process discipline in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Candidate must possess strong, demonstrated leadership and the ability to work with personnel from diverse backgrounds and disciplines both internal and external to the organization
• Candidate must have good technical writing, planning, and verbal communication skills
• Candidate must hold an active secret clearance
• Willing to work overtime supporting off - shifts and weekends in a 24/7 test operations environment
• Willing to travel to support testing at the launch site
• Previous or current test or technical lead with experience in a dynamic satellite test operations environment
• Test plan and execution experience to ensure on-schedule test completion
• Experience developing and executing automated test sequences and software which improves test efficiency to include software discrepancy identification and successful resolution
• Experience with test software configuration management processes and best practices
• Experience training other employees on satellite operations
• A2100 or GPS specific satellite experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.