Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
In this Systems Engineer role, you will be a member of a team of engineers providing Systems Engineering support to multiple projects from concept design through development, integration, test, deployment and operations of new capabilities, focused on multi-domain solutions to national security challenges. The team is concurrently executing development projects for US government customers and internally funded R&D projects, in collaboration with other Lockheed Martin Business Areas.
As a Systems Engineer , you will:
• Work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, performing architecture, system, and system-of-system trade studies, mission and requirements analysis, development of measures of effectiveness and measures of performance, and simulations, under the guidance of more senior team members
• Effectively communicate technical information via written reports and presentations to internal and external stakeholder audiences
Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
• Leadership and team building skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and complexity
• Familiarity with the needs of intelligence consumers in operational and tactical environments
• TS/SCI security clearance
• Experience as an intelligence consumer in an operational or tactical environment
• Ability to work with limited direction; closure oriented
• Basic understanding of end-to-end space architectures
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.