Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer, System Validation in Littleton, Colorado
Description: At Lockheed Martin Space, Space is just the beginning. Because it’s what you do when you get there that really makes the difference. Lockheed Martin builds the technology and develops the hard mission solutions that enable the important things we do in Space.
This Systems Engineering ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions. This may include requirements and CONOPS development, system integration, and verification and validation, and system transition. Tasks for the Systems Engineer include development of the system and segment validation and verification approach including analysis, inspection, test and demonstration activities at the segment and system level. The system verification and validation timeline, and lifecycle test and demonstration plans ands scenarios.
** This position requires a government security clearance and only candidates with US Citizenship will be considered. **
Desired Skills: - Desired to have demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the Systems Engineering lifecycle functions:
• Requirements and ICDs
• CONOPS development
• System Integration, Test and Verification
• Experience with spacecraft electrical, power, thermal, or mechanical subsystem verification and validation
• Satellite Ground System Verification and Validation
• Product Qualification / Qual Review board / TLYF review board
• System Lifecycle Readiness (PDR/CDR)
• System integration and transition to operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
- System level validation and verification
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.