Lockheed Martin Test and Verification Lead in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Seeking a strong candidate to join the Orion Service Module team leading European Service Module Test and Verification and Service Module IPT Verification planning and execution.
This position will entail coordinating test and verification efforts across multiple locations, with extensive customer and international teammate interaction.
Collaborate with teammates, customer, and internal SEIT team to establish verification schedule that supports program milestones.
Coordinate team review and approval of all critical verification closure reports across multiple subsystems, ensuring expectations necessary for successful hardware acceptance and certification are met.
Establish and lead execution of component-level requirement verification for structures, mechanisms, and pyrotechnics.
This position requires:
Experience with requirement development, derivation, and verification.
A strong technical background with proven experience in virtual collaboration across multiple IPTs and stakeholders.
Ability to manage deliverables for multiple schedules simultaneously.
Strong track record of working in partnership with multiple stakeholders to successfully meet program goals.
Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Desired Skills: • Experience of cross program and intra-company relationships
• Experience with EPDM and Cradle requirements databases
• Ability to work and interact with multiple engineering disciplines
• NASA Orion program experience
• Strong organizational, communication, writing, presentation, and decision-making skills
• Experience with NASA Johnson Space Center, Glenn Research Center, and Kennedy Space Center.
• Experience with Export Control and ITAR.
• Strong technical background in system integration and test.
• System level acceptance and qualification test experience.
• Comprehension of the requirement development and verification process
• Experience with the full product life cycle including requirements definition, PDR, CDR, design, production, test, verification, implementation, and operations
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with subcontractors, suppliers, and customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.