Lockheed Martin LM400 Program Manager in Lone Tree, Colorado
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Lockheed Martin is looking for a dynamic, hardworking Program Manager to support LM400 Bus Build in Colorado.
, you will:
• Provide Cost Management and execution focus as the LM400 Bus Program manager reporting directly to LM400 COE management and the Line of Business Program Manager
• Provide oversight for Program's Systems Engineering efforts to include technical direction, planning, and staffing
• Manage resources for the program, and provide programmatic and proposal support
• Provide guidance to a Systems Engineering team to include full Systems Engineering lifecycle processes, from architecture and requirements development through weapons system operations and integration, and their application to various programs
• Provide oversight and support to critical program area Engineering skill development,
• Perform staffing and performance responsibilities; in coordination with HR and established processes
• Establish , manage, and communicate team expectations, goals, roles, responsibilities, and objectives
• Use your background and functional leadership experience to help deliver on this critical program
• Utilize your excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate and resolve issues across programs, identify risks, and appropriate mitigation plans
• Collaborate with government and customer representatives in support of critical space-based daily operations and distributed multi-element deliveries and activities
• Lead and perform technical planning, system integration, validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or closely related field or equivalent experience
• Cost Management Experience
• Systems Engineering process knowledge or experience and complete lifecycle experience with Engineering processes and reviews
• Demonstrated Program/Project Management and/or leadership skills
• Spacecraft Bus design, build, Integration & test Experience
• TS/SCI or Top Secret Clearance
• Customer interaction
• Understanding of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) processes, principles and tools
• Broad experience of Systems Engineering life cycle process and tools
• Proposal preparation and negotiation
• Knowledge of program management, finance, contracts, Earned Value Management (EVM) and demonstrated business insight
• Recognized as an authority in systems thinking techniques with the demonstrated ability to apply them to a wide range of complex problems and train others in their application
• Space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or fields outside of Systems Engineering
• Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering or relevant graduate degree
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.