Lockheed Martin Senior Configuration Analyst in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Description: As the Senior Configuration Analyst, you will support the TO60 contract with defining and establishing the configuration and data management infrastructure to satisfy the five pillars of CM, including working with program engineers in the selection of CDM tools.
The candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Perform SW Builds Harvesting and Release
• Support program CDRL source code deliveries
• Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinate modification records for management control
• Establish change orders and prepare change authorization and documentation by company and subcontractor personnel
• Prepare reports of change effect on overall product
• Review and analyze released engineering change data and coordinate changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities
• Review change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration management policies
• Ensure that customer requirements are implemented
• Prepare metrics and various status reports
• Perform CDRL deliveries
• Administer program board meetings
• Maintain HW/SW information in the program asset management system
• Administer the contract media library
• Create and Maintain program plans and procedures
• Active Top Secret DoD clearance, must be SCI eligible
• 6 years of experience with Configuration/Data Management requirements/procedures
• Experience in maintaining a CDM system using products like Jira, GitLab, Confluence, Nexus, Jenkins and Maven
• Experience with COTS/GOTS/FOSS Administration
• Experience with performing trade studies
• Experience facilitating change boards/coordination meetings
• Experience performing CDRL deliveries
• Experience maintaining media libraries
• Experience with reviewing HW drawings
• Demonstrated basic understanding of systems thinking skills and behaviors
• Strong written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to understand and communicate technically oriented material utilizing the various electronic tools relevant to the role
• Strong social skills, and ability to build solid relationships with team members
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.