Lockheed Martin Senior Network Engineer in Schriever AFB, Colorado
Description: There are people who say some ideas are impossible, unattainable or unrealistic. Then there are those of us who work at Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems. As a part of the Lockheed Martin community, we take on the biggest, baddest challenges in the world and find solutions using creativity and collaboration.
AND WHERE THE SOLUTIONS DON’T EXIST? WE INVENT THEM.
So, if you’re looking for the challenge of a lifetime and a team of the brightest minds in the world, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. If you’re looking for a place where learning is a way of life, Rotary and Mission Systems is the place for you. And if you’re looking for a career that’s just as fun as it is hard work, well…you know.
Join us today and let’s make a difference together.
Lockheed Martin. Your Mission is Ours.
What does this role look like?
• Implement and secure data transmission solutions by deploying encryption systems to protect data on the classified LAN and WAN.
• Apply knowledge of TCP/IP protocols through various tools such as protocol analyzers to identify and solve complex network or system communication problems.
• Planning and designing networks, including copper and fiber cabling, equipment racks, specify install and configure required network equipment.
This position is in our beautiful Boulder, Colorado location which has numerous amenities such as a fitness
center, daily rotating food trucks, and a collaborative and modern agile workspace.
Come join us at Lockheed Martin!
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Technical degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
• Experience configuring and maintaining network devices (switches, firewalls, etc.)
• Network design and configuration
• Active Secret Clearance
• Experience in Systems Administration, DevOps Support, and/or Network Administration
• Information Assurance (IA) hardening and compliance, i.e. STIG & DSS compliance, documentation, etc.
• Juniper and Cisco experience
• Superior organizational skills related to handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Solid communication skills, both verbal and written
• AutoCAD or similar
• Experience with server installations, antenna construction, power and network requirements
• Windows and Microsoft Office
• Security+ certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.