Google Internet Operations Lead, Google Fiber in Thornton, Colorado
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience working in a results-driven environment with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience implementing large projects with excellent program/project management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end data flow from the network access point to the customer CPE.
- Effective business and customer/client approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills with the ability to translate relevant business concepts to efficient system-driven processes.
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills.
As an Internet Operations Lead, you'll be accountable for the management of our Internet Services Platform and Delivery. You will participate in the roadmap, customer experience, reliability and quality of service and will focus on the uptime and reliability of the network. Additionally, you will provide reliable network experience for our internet, video and phone customers.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Manage technical platform, partner relationships, product offering, customer service interactions and customer satisfaction programs.
- Be the point of contact for Access internet and phone service delivery.
- Provide technical leadership.
- Analyze our internet delivery service and assist our Business Analyst team to prepare weekly reports with a continuously improving outlook.
- Recommend improvements to our infrastructure, management systems and other aspects of our delivery service.