Donatech Principal Antenna (Low Observable) Design Engineer in Westminster, Colorado
What You'll Do
- LO antenna RF engineering will include antenna and antenna-related component design and development along with new-business support. This is expected to consist of antenna requirement evaluation, initial concept trade-off and development, in-house and customer presentations, travel, and proposal technical writing and cost/schedule estimating.
- Will be responsible for the hands-on design and realization of state-of-the-art LO antennas. This will include the mentoring and guidance of junior-level engineers and technicians in the design, build, and test phases.
- Assignments may be very diverse or technically difficult.
- Guide the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Work without appreciable direction and exercise considerable latitude in determining the technical objectives of an assignment.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on projects.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Job #: 18-02685
Location: Westminster, CO