Donatech Solutions Workplace Specialist II in Westminster, Colorado
- Assist the team to remediate devices to ensure security levels are met.
- Performs a variety of project tasks and requires good communications skills with the ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully.
- Exercises judgment and decision making in the diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- May act as a lead worker in the Technical Support area coordinating efforts amongst other team members.
- Answer and record all phone calls directed to the help desk; maintain documentation records to log and track problems and resolutions as appropriate.
- Trouble-shoot and repair personal computer and peripheral equipment problems to the board, device or component levels as appropriate.
- Solve computer workstation problems following established policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate documentation records (both hardcopy and on-line).
- May develop procedures for the efficient operation of the help desk functions and participates in process improvement activities.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment
Perform other duties as necessary
Job #: 18-03305
Location: Westminster, CO